You can create your own "#TeamSHINJO2023 ID Sticker" by customizing your name and number, set the ID sticker as your SNS icon, and become a member of "#TeamSHINJO2023", a community for all baseball lovers. Please set the ID sticker as your social networking icon to show that you are a member of "#TeamSHINJO2023", a community for all baseball lovers.
Customize your name and number to create your own "#TeamSHINJO2023 ID Sticker".
Download the ID Sticker from My Page and set it as your SNS icon.
Community participants earn activity points for enjoying baseball by watching and playing baseball games, and by sharing their experiences with others.
1) Register a Twitter account on the META ALL-STARS (MAS) My Page
2) Follow the MAS Twitter account
3) Reply to MAS Twitter posts Send photos and comments of your baseball experience (watching a game at the stadium, playing on a grassroots baseball team, etc.) in the form of replies to the corresponding post of the MAS account. (Some comments and photos may be used in MAS posts.)
4) Retweet MAS Twitter posts Retweet a post from the MAS account with "#TeamSHINJO2023".
* Please note that if you change your username during the contest, your points will not be properly credited.
* The above is just one example of "baseball fan activities". Activities that lead to earning points may be added in the future in public or private forms.
*The number of points earned for each action will not be disclosed.
You can increase your NFT rank (tier) according to the total number of points you have earned, starting from Rookie when you purchase an ID Sticker, and moving up to Regular, Top, Star, and Legend according to your activity level in "Baseball Fan Activities, The tiers are then automatically advanced to the NFT Sticker tier. The NFT design automatically changes as you move up the tiers. The number of points required for each tier is not disclosed.
In addition, for each rank (Tier) you advance, you will receive one additional slot in the lottery for tickets to watch the Shinjo-produced game.